Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Beginning of the End...

The end is in sight. It's quite a bittersweet thought. There is a part of me that longs to be home and another part of me that never wants to leave. I have learned so much in this land and know that there is still so much left to learn. I am torn between longing to see family, friends, familiar places, and a yearning to stay in a country that I have grown to love. I have even fallen in love with the language of the land, which before coming here I had always thought was a course and uninteresting. Lord willing, my studies in Hebrew will continue even after I am home.

This week has been rather hectic preparing for finals and getting ready to go to Egypt. Even though this is such a hectic week, I HAVE had some time to go through some pictures and edit them. Here are some more from the Galilee trip!



ברוך השם
Baruch HaShem!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jaberham (with the facial hair, WOW). I can't wait to see you brother, have fun with pharoah.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete